Welcome, families, to the month of February.
Valentine’s Day is approaching. Some classes will be hosting parties and some classes will only be passing out Valentine’s Day Cards. Please keep a watchful eye on your child’s classroom door to find-out what their class will be participating. We want to remind you that any food bought for Valentine’s activities need to be store-bought items only. We cannot accept homemade items as they do not contain and ingredients list and we have children with food allergies. Thank you for your understanding.
The 2018 flu season is shaping up to be bad this year.
- Flu symptoms to look for in you or your child include: fevers, body aches, fatigue, dry cough and sore throat.
- It is spread person to person through air by coughing or sneezing, or having contact with another person.
- Please remember to wash your hands, and have your child wash their hands as soon as they enter to cut back on germs.
- In the meantime, our staff is continuously disinfecting and sanitizing throughout the day.
This month our theme focuses on Transportation. We are also learning letters Qq, Rr, Ss, Tt; numbers 17, 18, 19, 20; shapes circle and heart; colors Pink and Red. Our character building is Trustworthiness.
Dates to Remember:
- 2/14 – Valentine’s Day parties/card distributing
- 2/19 – CLOSED in observance of President’s Day
- 2/27 – Spring Picture Day for Infants, One’s, Two’s and Siblings
- 2/28 – Spring Picture Day for Three’s Four’s and VPK Graduation.
EduCare Management and Staff