Career Opportunities at EduCare
Employment is available now.
EduCare Learning Center in Port Charlotte is seeking caregivers who are kind, patient and care deeply about positively impacting the lives of children every day.
- Must enjoy the dynamic and energetic environment of children
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers, and create an environment where play and learning happens
- Have strong organizational skills
- Be able to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Be able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and work indoors or outdoors
- Be able to assume low level postures to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Additional qualifications may apply
Monday to Friday, 6:30 am to 6:00 pm
Mail or email your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the Port Charlotte location, please send your resume to:
EduCare Learning Center
attn: HR Director
3028 Caring Way #B
Port Charlotte, FL 33952-5300
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Medical / Dental benefits available
- 401k Matching
EduCare Learning Center is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.