Career Opportunities at EduCare
April 1, 2020: employment is available now in our Port Charlotte center!
EduCare Learning Center is seeking caregivers who are kind, patient and care deeply about positively impacting the lives of children every day.
- Must enjoy the dynamic and energetic environment of children
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers, and create an environment where play and learning happens
- Have strong organizational skills
- Be able to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Be able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and work indoors or outdoors
- Be able to assume low level postures to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Additional qualifications may apply
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Medical / Dental benefits available
Interested employment in our EduCare Academy in Bonita Springs? Please contact us – positions may be available there also.
To apply for the Bonita Springs location, please send your resume to:
attn: HR Director
10220 West Terry Street
Bonita Springs, FL 34135-4735
To apply for the Port Charlotte location, please send your resume to:
EduCare Learning Center
attn: HR Director
3028 Caring Way #B
Port Charlotte, FL 33952-5300
EduCare Academy and EduCare Learning Center are Equal Opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.