EduCare is a local, family owned and nationally recognized child care and learning facility which prides itself on providing children and families with the highest quality of care in a safe and secure environment. This is achieved by employing a highly trained professional staff and applying state of the art computer and video technology.
EduCare has two Southwest Florida locations to serve you, EduCare Learning Center in Port Charlotte.
In order to meet the needs of working families, EduCare is committed to providing extended hours of operation, meals are included. EduCare is open from 6:30 a.m. Monday through Friday and several holidays throughout the year.
- Self-Esteem: individual identity, self-respect and confidence
- Competence: in body and mind; a sense of mastery
- Problem-Solving & Conflict Resolution: the ability to communicate with and be sensitive to others; to get along with their peers.
- Appreciation for Diversity: a sense of confidence and growth along with a desire to learn
- Openness: inner-strength, self-control and coping skills
- Recognition of Emotions: the ability to enjoy and have fun
EduCare’s child development program is built on the research-based theory that a child’s growth is a sequential process and that children pass through predictable stages of development in all areas and within age ranges. A team teaching approach is practiced in each age group. Together the professional staff plans program goals, objectives, and curriculum intended to meet the children’s individual development needs.