Enrolling at EduCare is easy!
- Download, print and complete the enrollment package. Come to the school to finish enrolling.
- Or simply stop by the school and fill out the enrollment package .
To comply with the State of Florida regulations, all enrollment papers must be completed and on file in our office before your child attends EduCare. These forms include the State of Florida Department of Children & Families Childcare Application for Enrollment, Physical Examination form, Immunization schedule, EduCare Parent Information sheet and the signature page from the back of the Parent Handbook.
What you need to provide for enrollment:
- Photo ID
- Name, address and phone number of your child’s doctor and dentist
- Your child must have a current physical*
- Your child’s immunization records*
- Official records for any restrictions on who can pick up your child (such as court records)
EduCare strives to bring the highest quality early childhood education at affordable tuition rates to local families!
Full time care is 4 or 5 days per week and includes a well-balanced, nutritious breakfast, lunch and snack.
Part time care is 3 or less days per week and includes a well-balanced, nutritious breakfast, lunch and snack.
Fees & Charges
Tuition is due every Friday for the following week and is considered late on Monday. If tuition is late, there will be a fee of $20.00 added to the weekly amount. An insufficient funds fee of $30 will be applied to any returned payments.
Parents should let the school know if their child will be absent.
We will also be closed on any days relating with any natural disaster. We will follow the same operating procedures as the public school system. If conditions are unsafe for children to attend public schools, EduCare will also be closed. Tune in to local radio and television stations for information on inclement weather and public school closings. If local elementary schools are closed, EduCare will also be closed.