We will be having a candy-count contest for parents. The parent who comes closest to, or guesses exactly, the amount of candy in the jar will win the jar filled with candy. The winner will be announced on Wednesday February 14th, Valentine’s Day. Good Luck!!
Your child’s class will be having a Valentine’s Day party on February 14th. Please check the classroom for a signup sheet to contribute.
The 2018 flu season is shaping up to be bad this year.
- Flu symptoms to look for in you or your child include: fevers, body aches, fatigue, dry cough and sore throat.
- It is spread person to person through air by coughing or sneezing, or having contact with another person.
- Please remember to wash your hands, and have your child wash their hands as soon as they enter to cut back on germs.
- In the meantime, our staff is continuously disinfecting and sanitizing throughout the day.
This month’s the unit themes are Community Helpers and Emotions. Letters we will be working on are Q, R, S, T. Colors of the month are Red and Pink. Character building – trustworthiness.
Marissa and EduCare Staff
This month we will be reviewing numbers, letters, colors and shapes.
For character building we will be working on responsibility.
- May 11th, Muffins with Mom – Stop by Friday morning to have a muffin!
- May 7th – 11th. Teacher Appreciate Week
- Closed Fri, 5/25 & Mon, 5/28 in observance of Memorial Day.