Childcare Services from Newborn through age 12
Not every childcare facility is the same!
In order to distinguish EduCare as providers of high quality services, we have achieved National Accreditation. This in-depth process requires EduCare to demonstrate and maintain success, not only to our parents and children, but also to a team of trained child care professionals.
Bonita Springs, FL 34135-4735
Not Just Childcare - EduCare
…a local, family-owned and nationally recognized, quality child care and learning business which prides itself on providing children and families with the highest quality of care in a safe and secure environment. This is achieved by employing a highly-trained, professional staff and applying state-of-the-art computer and video technology.
- N.E.C.P.A. Accredited: National Early Childhood Program Accreditation
- Gold Seal Quality of Care: Florida Department of Children and Families
- Member: Florida Association for Child Care Management (FACCM)
- Early Learning Coalition of Florida’s Heartland
- Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida
What makes EduCare unique?
Open Door Policy
Breast Feeding Moms
Free Meals Every Day
EduCare provides transportation to and from school, as well as for regular field trips off campus. And the safety and security of your child is our primary concern!
- We employ a trained and experienced bus driver.
- We maintain our vehicles to the highest standards.